Loyal to the spirit of this earlier generation, the Oceanis 41.1 combines performance and comfort at sea. The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail. Benefiting directly from all the experience of the Oceanis range, the Oceanis 41.1 is a distillation of performance and intelligence. She is a stunning, best in class sailing yacht.
She can comfortably accommodate 8 people in 3 cabins and 8 berths. She boasts 2 showers and 2 WC's. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the coastline outside of one of the most interesting cities in Europe: Barcelona. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to the Balearic islands. Check out the experiences this yacht offers below or contact us to get inspired - we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
Day charter: From € 500 / day in low season to € 960 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 2'280 / week in low season to € 4'700 / week in high season.
Prices may vary according to the season and the number of passengers. Please enquire via the in-built Boataffair Messenger for further details.
Outboard motor: €150
Skipper: €250 per day
Bed linen: €30 / cabin
Towels: €15 / person
Charter pack: €400 (includes all extras for 6 persons)
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included). Full risk insurance is available for €99 per day, 149€ per weekend and 297€ per week.
Are you thinking of surprising your partner with a romantic experience? Give this unique sunset sailing experience for two hours aboard a private sailboat for up to 9 people while the sun goes down, with a glass of cava included.
Admire views of the Barcelona skyline on a tour aboard a fully-equipped 12-meter luxury sailing boat. Relax as the professional skipper sails along the coastline. Stop for a swim near a beach, sunbathe on the deck, or sit back and enjoy the sea...
|€400 - €770||per half day|
|€500 - €960||per day|
|€2'280 - €4'700||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.