This stunning sailing yacht offers a unique performance to habitability ratio on this size of cruising yacht. Length and beam on the waterline have been extended to the limit to make her quick to cut through the water, while increasing stability.
She can comfortably accommodate 8 people in 3 cabins and 8 berths. She boasts 1 shower and 1 WC. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the beautiful Balearic islands from sea. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to Menorca or Ibiza. Check out the experiences this yacht offers below or contact us to get inspired - we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
Day charter: From € 420 / day in low season to € 790 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 1'910 / week in low season to € 3'870 / week in high season.
Prices may vary according to the season and the number of passengers. Please enquire via the in-built Boataffair Messenger for further details.
Outboard motor: €150
Skipper: €250 per day
Bed linen: €30 / cabin
Towels: €15 / person
Charter pack: €400 (includes all extras for 6 persons)
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included). Full risk insurance is available for €99 per day, 149€ per weekend and 297€ per week.
|€340 - €630||per half day|
|€420 - €790||per day|
|€1'910 - €3'870||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.