This stunning sailing yacht offers a unique performance to habitability ratio on this size of cruising yacht. Length and beam on the waterline have been extended to the limit to make her quick to cut through the water, while increasing stability.
She can comfortably accommodate 8 people in 3 cabins and 8 berths. She boasts 1 shower and 1 WC. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the beautiful Balearic islands from sea. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to Menorca or Ibiza. Check out the experiences this yacht offers below or contact us to get inspired - we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
|€ 1'910 - € 3'870||per week|
|Towels||€ 15||Per person||Optional|
|Bed linen||€ 30||Per person||Optional|
|Outboard Engine||€ 150||Per piece||Optional|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Some clients love some sailing lessons when others want to discover some true local delicacies away from tourist crowds. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.