Sailing with NAIADA private yacht offers the luxury of travelling around the famous Greek islands and coasts and anchoring at any secluded beach, or in beautiful ports.
You may charter the boat with your friends and family by showing 2 sailing licenses, or hire me (Constantinos, the owner) as Skipper. (Fee for skipper is not included in the price on this website, it is an additional 1.050€ per week).
The boat is private, I take care of it personally and is used for our family holidays and occasional charters. It is more comfοrtable for 6 but has license for and sleeps 8, in 4 double beds (3 double cabins + 1 double bed in salon + 2wc) It is ideal for small groups of friends or families, even a couple can manage it, so easy it is with both roller sails. Fully equiped with a dinghy, motor, safety equipment, even fishing lines. A canoe is offered extra charge.
In the price indicated we include the linen, cooking gas, dinghy & motor, benzine for it, port fees in Athens. End cleaning is extra at 60€ and of course the petrol you will use is extra.
If you have never sailed in Greece, I can advise to trace an intineray and make the most of an exciting experience. Besides sailing, you may visit interesting spots, archaeological sites and taste the Greek & mediterranean gastronomy. Visit the nearby Saronic & Argolic islands and coasts (Aegina, Agistri, Poros, Hydra, Ermioni, Spetses, Dokos, Epidavros, PortoHeli, Nafplion, Peloponese, Monemvasia), or the Cyclades islands close or far (Kea-Tzia, Kythnos, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos, Kimolos, Paros, Antiparos, Nazxos, Mykonos, Delos, Koufonisia, Iraklia, Ios, Santorini, etc).
Please note that for 2018 season, NAIADA yacht will have new bimini and sprayhood, and a νες solar panel.
Would be happy to welcome you on board, bareboat or with skipper for a most memorable holiday !
Minimal rental period: week
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Fishing equipment
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Snorkelling equipment
Strict (50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 7 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Boat insurance is always available, as it is mandatory by law. It is renewed every 6 months.
Please note that for bareboat charters 2 international sailing licenses must be presented to the Port Police to allow chartering. Otherwise you may ask the owner to be the skipper !