A steering station on the fly bridge of Lagoon 450 F has a safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area. A spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel, with a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area. Particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the dinghy.
“19 days! Maybe not a “Route du Rhum” time, but nevertheless a very creditable performance for a voyage from La Rochelle to Pointe à Pitre (3477 miles) in a strictly standard Lagoon 450.”
Jean-François Tanguy, professional skipper – February 2011
“The sailplan gives the boat enough power to remain fast and dynamic in a wind of less than 10 knots.”
Multicoques magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK-January 2011
Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit. Natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls. Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed. “U”-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage. Optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated.
Transit Log Includes:
Final cleaning, starter pack, handling fees, WiFi router (Internet can be ordered at base), gas bottles, full tank of fuel and water, dinghy, outboard engine, set of linen (no duvet), shower and beach towels, snorkeling gear, free first and last night at base, luggage storage on the day of charter during office hours, option to store products in the fridge before charter, cold beverages in the office during check-in.
Starter Pack Includes:
Water, fresh fruits, Coke cans, washing up liquid, dish cloth/sponge, garbage bags, kitchen towels, liquid soaps in toilets, matches, toilet paper in each head.
Optional Extras paid at base:
• Skipper (day): €140
• Cook (day): €130
• Hostess (day): €125
• Transfer 1-3 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €65
• Transfer 4-6 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €130
• Transfer 7-9 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €150
• Transfer 10-13 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €200
• Delivery Mahe-Praslin / Praslin-Mahe (one way): €275
• Seabob F5S (day): €100 [deposit €2500]
• Kayak (day): €15 [deposit €200]
• SUP (day): €20 [deposit €200]
• Freediver (day): €50 [deposit €1000]
• Big Game Fishing Set (day): €35 [deposit €500]
• Big Game Fishing Set PRO (day): €45 [deposit €1000]
• Bottom Fishing Set (day): €25 [deposit €350]
• Safety/children net (week): €150 [deposit €50]
• 20HP outboard engine (day; min. 7 days): €40 [deposit €400]
Visit Ste Anne on a day trip
Visit Silhouette Island on a day trip
Visit Coco Island on a day trip
Visit La Digue on a day trip
Visit Praslin on a day trip
Visit Anse Major on a day trip
Visit Beau Vallon on a day trip on board a luxuy catamaran
Visit Anse Machabee on a day trip on board a lovely catamaran
Visit Cerf Island
Longer Trips allow you to see the most beutiful locations and relax
With longer trips more beauty can be seen!
Beautiful route to discover all of the beauty offered by the Seychelles
Fantastic Trip to see the best of the Seychelles in 7 days
Thinking of surprising your loved one?
|From €1'649||per day|
Cancellation by the Charterer