Vinnie is a 60ft private Narrowboat, offering more than a standard hire boat. Moored at the famous Bingley 5 Rise Locks on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal. Vinnie is completely self contained with Cooker, Fridge, Lovely Shower Room and Log Burning Stove for the cooler nights. The hire includes everything and more than you would expect to find when self-catering...
Additional Features and Information:
- Apple TV with all Standard Terrestrial Channels, BBC iPlayer and Netflix are included with Sky Sports Channels Available on a Sky Week Pass for £10.99. Lots of games for all the family to play on the Apple TV from Hangman to Minecraft. Bose Bluetooth Speaker to either listen to your own music or its built in Radio.
- Cooker with Hob, Oven & Grill
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (requires "Nespresso" compatible capsules, available from all Supermarkets)
- Bedding, Towels, Washing liquid, Dish cloths, Cleaning products, Toilet rolls, Body & hand wash in the shower room.
- Fuel and Full Insurance.
- Secure Parking for one Vehicle. The boatyard charge £20 a week for additional vehicles or there is free street parking.
- Pets are welcome with no additional charge.
The only other costs to consider after your food & drink are Sky Sports £10.99 per week, £20 a week to park a second car and Logs for the fire are £1 each April-September but included in the price October -March.
The boat sleeps 4 or 5 if two children are happy to share the full size single bottom bunk. The bunk beds are in the front cabin which can be closed off from the rest of the boat leaving an open plan layout with a double bed at the back of the boat.
The boat is moored in a great location where you can choose to go down & up the supervised Bingley 5 and 3 Rise Locks or in the other direction explore the Yorkshire Dales towards Skipton and on as far as Gargrave without locks, only swing bridges. It is not possible to go beyond these points unless you have Lock experience. However this leaves plenty of cruising to do within your stay onboard. The Boat is to be returned to Bingley at the end of your trip.
On your arrival we will be there to greet you, make sure anyone requiring a life jacket has one and provide tuition by setting off and going through the first swing bridge with you (around 30-45mins). Leaving you happy with all the information about the boat, cruising the boat and the canal.
|From € 1'211||per week|