Sea Ray 390
Book this boat
From €2300 per day
With a family history of working in the yachting industry, it only made sense to follow suit. I grew up on and around boats through my childhood which was spent in sailing and cruising on various coast lines throughout Greece. Always have a love for the water. I always treat our guests to vibrant and exciting locations in the Ionian Islands, or wisp them away to secluded and isolated anchorages. With guitar in hand and a thirst for adventure I am ready to share adventure and love for cruising with whole hearted enthusiasts or anyone who just wants to kick back, relax, and enjoy one of nature’s paradises.
Visit a small and elegant island in the Kefalonia region
History and beauty, this is Ithaca
Enjoy the diversity of wildlife and landscape of Kyllin and Keri
Enjoy a lovely, personalised cruise in the Ionian Sea
Visit one of the most famous islands in the world
Round of Zakynthos
Visit all of the beauties of Zakynthos island
South of Zakynthos is the lovely island of Strofades
Sea Ray 390 is one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. Her sleek lines and American styling make an impressive looking sport boat. She's equipped with a full galley and will sleep six. Boat is in excellent condition and runs like a dream. It is also available for daily cruises for 12 persons.
Make the round of Zakynthos Island! In this cruise you will have the opportunity to discover the North, South and West side of the most beautiful and popular island of Ionian Sea. Our Cruise will start early in the morning and will end early in the evening.
The daily price for Princess 360 includes: bunkers which are calculated at today's rate; crew and VAT 24%.
Feel free to contact us for more daily cruises and our weekly prices.
Minimal rental period: day
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Snorkelling equipment
- USB Ports
Strict (50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 7 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.