The Royal owes her name due to the vast amount of space the boat has to offer. The biggest and most luxurious boat of our fleet has a Royal appearance and experience we would very much like to offer our guests.
The Royal is a Pacific Allure 155. This generous charterboat was custom built by Pacific Shipyards in Waspik. During the design and build process a lot of attention was given to a spacious, comfortable and easy to use experience. This means that this ship is a super yacht in pocket size provided with all conceivable luxury and comfort. With a length of 14.99 m and room for ten people it is one of the capacious ships in our fleet. On board you will find the newest techniques ensuring that you enjoy the freedom in the best possible way. There are generous cabins, a big lounge and lots of storage space. There are two spacious bathrooms, big thermopane windows, a large rear deck with plenty of seats and a fridge. All detailed with luxury workmanship for the ultimate holiday. You are invited to come and enjoy the freedom on this beautiful yacht.
Additional Features (not included):
- Ipad mit Watermaps: €12,50 per Week with a desposit of €100,- (based on availability)
- Bed-linen: € 16,50 p.p. / Set of towels: € 6,50 p.p.
- Kitchenset: € 4,50
- Life-jacket: € 4,- p.p. (children for free)
- BBQ: € 30,-
- Bike: € 40,- a week (maximum of two bikes)
- Final cleaning: € 85,-
- Pets: not allowed
- A skippertraining is mandatory if the renter has no boating experience. Skippertraining costs € 98,- for 2 hours. Every extra hour costs € 35,- (at the Royal, Duke and Calypso)
Check-in / Check-out:
- Weekly charter (7 days): Friday or Monday at 2pm till Friday or Monday at 9am.
- Weekend charter: Friday at 2pm till Monday at 9am (Price: 65% of weekly charter).
- Shortweek: Monday at 2pm till Friday at 9am (Price: 65% of weekly charter).
- Weekly charter & additional weekend: Friday at 2pm till Monday at 9am (Price: 135% of weekly charter).
- Weekly charter & shortweek: Monday at 2pm till Friday at 9am (Price: 135% of weekly charter).
- Discount of 5% from two or more weeks or for loyal customers..
Our prices are including VAT, insurance and the use of gas. Excluding final cleaning, the use of fuel, money for bridges, locks and harbours and cancellation insurance or deposit insurance. You will receive your ship with full water and fuel tanks. When you come back we refill the fueltank with our own fuel. (GTL)
|From €2296||per week|
1. If the consumer wishes to cancel the hire agreement, he must inform the proprietor as soon as possible in writing or electronically. In the event of cancellation, the consumer is obliged to pay the proprietor a fixed compensation amounting to: 15% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation at least three months before the commencement of the hire period; 50% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation at least two months before the commencement of the hire period; 75% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation at least one month before the commencement of the hire period; 100% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation within one month of the commencement of the hire period or, cancellation on the date of commencement of the hire period, all aforementioned compensation amounts with a minimum of € 68.
2. Contrary to the provisions of the previous paragraph, if a consumer cancels a hire agreement in which the hire costs are less than or equal to € 250, a fixed compensa-tion is payable, amounting to: 0% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation at least one week before commencement of the hire period; 50% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation at least two days before commencement of the hire period; 100% of the agreed hire charges in the event of cancellation within two days of commencement of the hire period.
3. The proprietor may cancel a hire agreement pertaining to open sailing and/or motor boats for which the period is not more than two days. If the hire company does not in-form the consumer in writing in good time, the proprietor is required to pay the consumer 25% of the amount due in hire charges. 4. If the consumer cancels, he can ask the proprietor to accept substitution by a third party. If the aforementioned third party is acceptable to the pro-prietor, the consumer has to pay only 10% of the agreed hire charges with a minimum of € 45.50 and a maximum of € 113.50.