Book this boat
From €880 per day
I sailed with my first boat in 1998 and since then I have been in love with sailing and the sea. I own yachts in Greece and enjoy sailing around the world.
I was born in Greece, lived and studied in UK (Bachelor / MBA) and of Polish origin. Enjoy outdoor sports and spending quality time with my family.
Our goal is not only to offer our boat for charter but provide a different holiday experience hopefully fall in love, like me, with the Aegean sea, the islands and sailing!!
Undisputed world champion in its category. She’s fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe, and has a legion of fans spread across the world’s oceans. She is one of the very few Lagoon 380 catamarans in Greece that is equipped with generator and air-conditioning. It comfortably hosts 10 passengers with its 4 double cabins and 2 fore peak cabins. For bookings until 28/02/2018 we offer a 15% early booking fee.
Minimal rental period: week
- Air Conditioning
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Snorkelling equipment
- USB Ports
Extra Strict 30 Days (50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 30 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
The yacht is insured for third party liability.
Skipper and crew insurance can be provided extra upon request.