Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 449
Book this boat
From €627 per day
I sailed with my first boat in 1998 and since then I have been in love with sailing and the sea. I own yachts in Greece and enjoy sailing around the world.
I was born in Greece, lived and studied in UK (Bachelor / MBA) and of Polish origin. Enjoy outdoor sports and spending quality time with my family.
Our goal is not only to offer our boat for charter but provide a different holiday experience hopefully fall in love, like me, with the Aegean sea, the islands and sailing!!
The all-new Sun Odyssey 449 reflects the latest design trend, dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows along with beveled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design. A closer look reveals an innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy. Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 449: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans and a high-quality interior. the aft platform provides security to the cockpit while underway and folds down when at anchor with its integrated swim ladder.
Minimal rental period: week
- Air Conditioning
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Onboard WiFi
- Snorkelling equipment
- USB Ports
Extra Strict 30 Days (50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 30 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Yacht is insured for third party liability.
Skipper and crew insurance can be offered as extra through our insurance partners.