Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2
Book this boat
From €334 per day
I sailed with my first boat in 1998 and since then I have been in love with sailing and the sea. I own yachts in Greece and enjoy sailing around the world.
I was born in Greece, lived and studied in UK (Bachelor / MBA) and of Polish origin. Enjoy outdoor sports and spending quality time with my family.
Our goal is not only to offer our boat for charter but provide a different holiday experience hopefully fall in love, like me, with the Aegean sea, the islands and sailing!!
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2 is a luxury cruising sailboat that represents a balance between performance, comfort, and elegance. It has fine entry lines, a responsive and quick hull, and an unencumbered deck layout, together with luxurious 4-cabin accommodation below deck, which can be converted into a 3-cabin owners version. Teak joinery is blended with white fabric liners to create a bright feeling. A second-hand Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2 is a yacht that comes with a well-deserved reputation as a fast luxurious passage-maker.
Minimal rental period: week
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Snorkelling equipment
- USB Ports
Extra Strict 30 Days (50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 30 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Yacht is insured for third party liability.
Skipper and crew insurance can be offered as extra through our insurance partners.