Book this boat
From €403 per day
Sailing since 1986. Participated to numerous open sea sailing regattas. Participated to 3 European "Lightning" class championships, representing Greece.
Hobbies : Yoga, aerial yoga, guitar playing, cooking.
Performance Sailing in Greece
Whether you are interested in refreshing the basics of sailing or delving deeper into the secrets of advance sailing … join us on a voyage with “Nexus”.
Sailing and Yoga...Yes that's right!
Join “Nexus” on an excursion to the antiquities around the Saronic Bay (Greek waters) and combine your visit to these world-famous archaeological sites with full Yoga/ AcroYoga/ Thai massage sessions, guided by certified instructors.
Exhilarating Cruising – Performance Sailing
“Nexus” is a fully refitted (2017), fast and very well-equipped 40’’ performance sailing yacht, made by Χ-Yachts of Denmark.
George and Apostolos, Nexus’ owners and skippers, share countless racing and cruising miles at sea with a multitude of yachting distinctions over the last 25 years.
They have decided that the outstanding potential of Nexus along with their accumulated knowledge and experience are worthwhile to convey to more, aspiring and ambitious, sailors.
Nexus, along with her Skippers, is ready, willing and capable to offer you:
• Offshore Sailing courses (Basic Training)- for … beginners
• Pre-Racing courses(Advanced Training) - for … more experienced sailors
• Opportunities to participate in races/regattas- for … adventurous sailors
• Opportunities to participate in “round the buoys” races in the smaller edition, “Νexus-light” (a Lightning class dinghy),- for … seekers of “wetter” experiences
• Tutorial excursions/private sailing workshops- for … the consolidation of your sailing knowledge
• One or two days Recreational Excursions for … relaxation purposes
• One or two days Sailing Yoga and/or acro yoga excursions under the guidance of certified yoga instructors, for … seekers of deeper wellness
• Diving and/or Fishing Excursions for … the fans of such activities
• And, of course, week or longer Cruising Holidays in the Athens Riviera (the Saronic Bay, Aegina, Poros and Epidavros) or the nearby islands of Hydra and Spetses or Kea and Kithnos.
We are based at the picturesque and hospitable Yacht Club of NAOV in Voula, this beautiful suburb 20 kms south of Athens.
Our mission is for you to gain a sharpened awareness of the sea and to share our accumulated knowledge and sailing experience.
Aboard Nexus, you will experience the pure enjoyment of the unique blue Aegean Sea!
Come and meet us “Under the Sun, On the Blue, In the Wind”!
Prices work as follows:
1 week (7 days) = 1 day x 5.7
1 weekend = 1 day x 2.5
Minimal rental period: week
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Stand-up paddle board
- USB Ports
Extra Strict 30 Days (50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 30 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.