The Oceanis 30.1 is easy to sail but lively to helm and promises new experiences and thrills. This robust little smart cruiser is small enough to trail, opening up endless possibilities for sailing on lakes and rivers, as well as coastal sailing and high sea adventures.
Day charter: From € 240 / day in low season to € 480 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 1'090 / week in low season to € 2'350 / week in high season.
Outboard motor: €150
Skipper: €250 per day
Bed linen: €30 / cabin
Towels: €15 / person
Charter pack: €400 (includes all extras for 6 persons)
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included).
|€ 190 - € 380||per half day|
|€ 240 - € 480||per day|
|€ 1'090 - € 2'350||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.