Ultra-spacious, the SPACEdeck cover version, open with a center console, offers a very clear deck with beautiful side decks for fluid circulation. Its generous stern convertible aft bench and its two large props forward, make Flyer 6 SPACEdeck a dayboat very functional and easy to live. Always with this wide choice of personalization of the range.
|€ 170 - € 300||per half day|
|€ 210 - € 370||per day|
|€ 960 - € 1'810||per week|
|Donut||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.