Book this boat
From €799 per day
Update: Due to our private sailing plans, our yacht will not be available for charter from 17. April until 31 July 2018. Please contact us for any boat sharing wishes for the dates from 1 August!! Thank you.
We are inviting you to join us on our sailing adventure!
‘Longest GRP production yacht in her day, but still a Gentleman’s yacht’
The Dutch designer E.G. van de Stadt designed the Gallant as a fast, safe and comfortable yacht to cross the oceans. In 1977/1978 Naomi James proved it was, she sailed singlehanded around the world. She was the first woman ever who did this.
The Gallant’s were built between 1967 and 1973 at Tyler’s and Southern Ocean Shipyard in England. She was the first GRP yacht to win the Lloyds Trophy, for her excellence in design and construction.
El Galante is the 19th Gallant and one of the last ones. She was built for chartering. Nowadays there is a lot of luxury and space in some yachts. Not in a Gallant. She's narrow. She's a real classic oceangoing sailing yacht.
Since 2011 we have covered many sailing adventures off shores of UK, France, Spain, Netherlands to name just a few.
In 2018 we are sailing El Galante back to Harlingen via the Azores. Longing for another story and preparing El Galante for a long trip of maybe one or two years.
So in the summer of 2018 you can join us on the Waddenzee and IJsselmeer, to the islands Terschelling and Vlieland or typical Dutch places like Enkhuizen, Stavoren and Hindeloopen.
Please note, that our location changes as we sail.
Send us a message via Boataffair messenger to find out where we are and where you can join us on this adventure, ask your questions and lets plan the trip!
Minimal rental period: day
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Navigation system (GPS)
Moderate (Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 5 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Pantaenius including chartering