Book this boat
From €1380 per day
I am a Civil Engineer by day, but boating is my passion. I currently hold a U.S. Coast Guard 25 Ton Masters License (Great Lakes and Inland Waters) and OUPV Operator License (Near Coastal). My training was completed at the U.S. Maritime Academy in Chicago, IL. I have been boating for 15 years and currently own a 33' Sea Ray Sundancer. My previous boat was an Active Thunder (High performance offshore). I also have experience working on survey boats in the Great Lakes.
33' SEA RAY SUNDANCER 300 SPORTS CRUISER "SeaVibes"
We offer private Chicago boating charters for up to 6 passengers out of Belmont Harbor. Enjoy river and lake cruises, city tours, and playpen lounging at anchor aboard our beautiful Sea Ray Sundancer, piloted by our licensed captain.
We are taking reservations for the 2018 Chicago boating season, from May through October!
- Playpen lounging (Anchorage area)
- Wed/Sat night Navy Pier fireworks
- Sunset cruises
- City tours
- River cruises
- Cruise to Baha'i Temple
- Custom trips available*
Special Events (Rates higher for special events):
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Independence Day Weekend
- Chicago Scene Boat Party
- Air & Water Show
- Labor Day Weekend
- Licensed captain and mate included
- Boat fuel included
- Small refrigerator on deck for beverages (BYOB)
- Large inflatable party raft upon request
- Play your own music with Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear seating converts to sunbed
- Extra large swim platform
- Bimini tops for shade
What to Bring:
- Pre-prepared Snacks
- Beach towels
- Phone charger
- Paper plates/cups
- Drivers License or I.D.
- Soft-side Cooler with Ice if needed
- Gratuity is appreciated
The boat is commercially licensed by the City of Chicago and State of Illinois and I am a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain which limits me to 6 paying passengers. This is the same certification for most pleasure boat captains and they should abide by the same restrictions.
The 300 Sundancer offers good space both inside and out for cruising the city or lounging in the playpen. An ultra leather double helm bench seat makes cruising comfortable and the lower cockpit area can easily be turned into a large sun pad with filler cushions...great for sun lovers. Down below the cabin offers a good flow and plenty of light. An ultra leather lounge is located directly across from the galley. The boat features two refrigerators, one in the cabin and one on deck. An extra large swim platform provides even more space to play.
- No red wine, cheesy snacks, or staining food.
- No cooking or preparing of food on board.
- No shoes on board.
- No glass bottles, cans only please (Large glass bottles are OK).
- Children under 13 years old must wear a renter provided approved PFD at all times.
- Keep consumption of alcoholic beverages under control for the enjoyment and safety of all on board.
- No illegal substances are to be brought on board.
- No smoking on board, smoking is permitted on the dock.
- All Passengers must be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages.
- No fishing off of the boat or dock.
- No Animals on the boat.
- No bow riding when boat is underway.
- Renter liable for damages to vessel.
- If you wish to swim in the Lake, I will need you to sign a liability waiver.
- We do not tie up with other boats.
- *Rental Capacity is 6 passengers*
Minimal rental period: day
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
Moderate (Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 5 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Geico Marine Charter Boat Policy