Our boat is equipped for sailing shorthanded. We have all necessary equipment like Raymarines complete setup from GPS, VHF, Handsfree, all instruments and so on. The boat has main and a jib and we use a Code Zero when going more downwind. Inside you will find it completely equipped in kitchen and elsewhere. The boat is in top shape and we expect any swap or renter to use the boat as if it is your own. It is a two cabin boat with much space for luggage.
You can rent a Stand-up paddle board or an extra dinghy with outboard engine for an extra fee.
The boat has a lead keel with 2.35 in depth which means you have to be careful entering some harbors and also when sailing along the islands on the Swedish west coast. A thorough understanding of navigation is a MUST.
Minimal rental period: week
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Fishing equipment
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Onboard WiFi
- Snorkelling equipment
Moderate (Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 5 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
We have full insurance coverage. If it is a boat swap the excess fee for incidents is €1500 and if it is rented out, the excess fee is €2000.