Leopard 48 has a spacious front cockpit that provides direct access to the saloon, which is a unique solution offered on Leopard yachts. The outer appearance of this catamaran is also characterized by a large aft cockpit with a table. The raised wheelhouse provides excellent panoramic view, thanks to which you can perfectly maneuver in the sea.
Leopard 48 (II) is additionally distinguished by two additional seats at the table in the stern cockpit.
The interior of the Leopard 48 catamaran is not only beautiful, but also practical. The caboose is equipped with the best-in-class equipment, provides a spacious place for preparing meals and many other amenities. This catamaran also offers plenty of space inside. The luxurious interior makes sailing not only great fun, but also very comfortable. Its modern line and open developments have set new standards for modern motor-driven catamarans.
Leopard 48 (II) has full length mirrors behind all cabin doors. It is also equipped with 4 electric flushing toilets, genset Norther Lights and dinghy Zar Mini 12DL.
Transit Log Includes:
Final cleaning, starter pack, handling fees, WiFi router (Internet can be ordered at base), gas bottles, full tank of fuel and water, dinghy, outboard engine, set of linen (no duvet), shower and beach towels, snorkeling gear, free first and last night at base, luggage storage on the day of charter during office hours, option to store products in the fridge before charter, cold beverages in the office during check-in.
Starter Pack Includes:
Water, fresh fruits, Coke cans, washing up liquid, dish cloth/sponge, garbage bags, kitchen towels, liquid soaps in toilets, matches, toilet paper in each head.
Optional Extras paid at base:
• Skipper (day): €140
• Cook (day): €130
• Hostess (day): €125
• Transfer 1-3 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €65
• Transfer 4-6 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €130
• Transfer 7-9 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €150
• Transfer 10-13 pax Mahe Airport-Base-Mahe Airport: €200
• Delivery Mahe-Praslin / Praslin-Mahe (one way): €275
• Seabob F5S (day): €100 [deposit €2500]
• Kayak (day): €15 [deposit €200]
• SUP (day): €20 [deposit €200]
• Freediver (day): €50 [deposit €1000]
• Big Game Fishing Set (day): €35 [deposit €500]
• Big Game Fishing Set PRO (day): €45 [deposit €1000]
• Bottom Fishing Set (day): €25 [deposit €350]
• Safety/children net (week): €150 [deposit €50]
• 20HP outboard engine (day; min. 7 days): €40 [deposit €400]
|From €750||per day|
Cancellation by the Charterer