Chaparral 255 SSI
The motorboat is equipped with all compulsory rescue equipment and lifejackets for adults. Please note, that lifejackets for children are not (yet) onboard.
The generous cabin offers plenty of space to spread out. And during the ride over the bow, the legs dangle and the wind of travel feels fun :-) The stern accommodates a large lounger area and a couch with table, which can be converted into an additional lying area. The boat also boasts a generous bathing platform.
Good news: The indicated price per day includes the petrol!
Minimal rental period: half day
- CD Player
- Deck shower
- USB Ports
- Water sports inflatables
Flexible (Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by Thursday of that week before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Boat insurance (Vollkasko) mandatory in Switzerland, so boat is fully insured.
Ratings & reviews
We rented the boat with a few friends. Let me start with saying that the boat is in excellent condition, very clean with brand new carpets, spacious to accommodate up to 7 people. Christian had complimentary beer and water on board he kindly offered to us, which was a nice touch. Christian is a very good host and captain and a guy who knows quite a few hidden places for which you cannot find any information in any guidebook. He showed us a restaurant which one can reach only by boat, the Swiss food we had there was delicious. Christian took us around at full speed which was fun and adventurous. We also did some cruising around the most amazing scenery and took loads of memorable pictures. Christian speaks very good English and is an excellent storyteller. We would definitely be back again and strongly recommend this unforgettable experience.