This stunning Oceanis 45 has the features of a large cruising yacht, with a rare balance between elegance, usable space and performance. Her stepped hull opens up an incredible amount of space inside, and yet her seakeeping performance is still impressive. She can comfortably accommodate 10 people in 4 cabins and 10 berths. She boasts 2 showers and 2 WC's. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the coastline outside of one of the most interesting cities in Europe: Barcelona. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to the Balearic islands. Check out the experiences this yacht offers below or contact us to get inspired - we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
Day charter: From € 580 / day in low season to € 1090 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 2'750 / week in low season to € 5'350 / week in high season.
Outboard motor: €150
Skipper: €250 per day
Bed linen: €30 / cabin
Towels: €15 / person
Charter pack: €400 (includes all extras for 6 persons)
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included). Full risk insurance is available for €99 per day, 149€ per weekend and 297€ per week.
|€ 460 - € 850||per half day|
|€ 580 - € 1'090||per day|
|€ 2'750 - € 5'350||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.