This stunning Oceanis 45 has the features of a large cruising yacht, with a rare balance between elegance, usable space and performance. Her stepped hull opens up an incredible amount of space inside, and yet her seakeeping performance is still impressive. She can comfortably accommodate 10 people in 4 cabins and 10 berths. She boasts 2 showers and 2 WC's. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the coastline outside of one of the most interesting cities in Europe: Barcelona. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to the Balearic islands. Check out the experiences this yacht offers below or contact us to get inspired - we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
|€ 2'750 - € 5'350||per week|
|Bed linen||€ 30||Per piece||Optional|
|Towels||€ 15||Per person||Optional|
|Outboard Engine||€ 150||Per piece||Optional|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Some clients love some sailing lessons when others want to discover some true local delicacies away from tourist crowds. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.