When it comes to luxurious river travel and unique experiences we offer an unsurpassed level of comfort and style.
From the moment you step aboard to the time you disembark, you’re transported in a world of elegance and convenience. Enjoying every comfort at your fingertips, you’ll find yourself wishing the journey was longer.
We bring you the very first Venetian crafted water limousine to grace London’s historic river. This stunning yacht is the perfect combination of Italian style and British flair, sporting the unmistakable Union Jack hull, and specially adapted by the Cantiere Serenella to provide a sumptuous river experience. It’s in a class of its own and is fully equipped to offer discerning guests a different class of luxury. In fact, with its elegant lines, plush comfort and understated power, this 9-metre boat exudes sophistication.
With amenities such as a minibar, climate control, WiFi, music system and smart TV, guests want for nothing as they travel down the iconic river Thames. Under the expert guidance of CAPTAIN AND CREW, this sleek vessel cuts seamlessly through the water, abiding by the maximum allowed speed of 30 knots.
The river meanders along a fascinating route, and the yacht provides the ideal vantage point for spectacular sightseeing opportunities. At your service is the crew, who are on hand to ensure that you’re comfortable for the duration of your journey. They are also a wealth of knowledge about the area and are available to discuss the many London landmarks along the way.
Packages start from 1-hour sightseeing tour at £700.
2 hours for £ 1,150
3 hours for £ 1,550
4 hours for £ 1,800
Full day £3000
We can offer many extras from champagne and flowers to Micheline star chef, professional photographer and security.
We specialise in offering truly bespoke service and packages, so please contact us to discuss your requirements. We will design a truly personalised experience to suit your specific needs. Check out the experiences we offer to get you inspired!
For those who wish to travel discreetly, but in style, we’re the new favourite choice. Regardless of your preferences, our crew is on hand to ensure that your needs are met.
24 Bridges span the Thames in London. This trip takes you on an inspiring journey through these enchanted structures covering Battersea Rail, Battersea Road, Albert, Chelsea, Victoria Rail, Vauxhall, Lambeth, Westminster, Charring Cross, Waterloo,...
We cover sights such as the iconic Battersea Power Station, MI6, MI5, Canterbury Castle, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Scotland Yard, London Eye, Cleopatra’s Needle, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tate Modern, The Monument, The...
The iconic Battersea Power Station, MI6, MI5, Canterbury Castle, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Scotland Yard, London Eye, Cleopatra’s Needle, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tate Modern, The Monument, The Golden Hinde, The Gherkin,...
There is no better way to experience the maritime heritage of London or see the most famous Landmarks then in the luxury of our stylish boat. As a privately owned and crewed boat, it is ideally suited to provide the bespoke river charter you...
They say first impressions last, and a meeting or business event held aboard this boat makes a statement that exudes confidence and prosperity – altogether implying that anything is possible.
Proposing in the lap of luxury is a sure way to get the answer you desire. Stunning backdrop of London's landmarks will add truly special touch to the most special day.
|From €3'876||per day|
1. Before we provide the Services, you have the following rights to cancel a booking for Services, including where you choose to cancel because we are affected by an Event Outside Our Control:
2. You may cancel your booking for Services a month (30 calendar days) before the date on which the Services are to be provided by contacting us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you;
3. if you cancel your booking under the clause 2, please note that 25% of the charter fee plus any other costs We have reasonably incurred in the preparation of your booking will be deducted from any refund that is due to you. We will tell you what these costs are when you contact Us;
4. If cancellation request has been sent to us less than 30 days prior to booking taking place, we reserve the right to deduct 50% of the total booking value.
5. However, if you cancel your booking under clause 2, within 96 hours of the date on which the Services are to be provided, or you do not show up at the agreed time and place, you will receive no refund for services or catering on board.
6. However, where you have cancelled your booking because we have been affected by an Event Outside Our Control, you will receive a 100% refund of the price.