Fantastic tour of New Caledonia on board a luxury skippered catamaran
The usual program is as follows (modified en route weather permitting):
- Day 1, 17:00 getting underway from Noumea, we sail a few hours and anchor for the night near the Island Ouen.
- Day 2
- Day 3: crossing to the isle of pines reached in the afternoon and mooring in the bay of Kuto, possibility to walk around the peninsula of Kuto
- Day 4: morning possibility of visit of the ruins of the prison and / or snorkelling around the rock Kanumera, noon anchor off the Ilot Moro for a lobster meal (upon availability of the head of the tribe). Evening back to Kuto
- Day 5: navigation to reach the Bay of Oro, optionally you can do instead of that a navigation route by canoe in the bay Upi and reach after a walk of 30 minutes the natural pool known for its fish and corals . I can book these activities for you and you pay directly to local providers, shore lunch cooked bougna underground. Sailing to reach the Bay of Uameo, snorkelling over the coral and short stroll on an island.
- Day 6: sailing to a southern island, beach, snorkelli,ng
- Day 7: navigation to reach Noumea, possible stop on a southern island if time allows