- Day of your arrival. You arrive in Nassau where you are picked up by the driver and transferred to the yacht. You board a yacht typically in the afternoon, get settled in and enjoy a perfectly chilled glass of wine (or any beverage of your choice) while taking in the most stunning surroundings. Dinner aboard the yacht with the most stunning sunset backdrop.
- Day 2. Sail to Highborne Cay, Exumas (5 hours). Why not make use of the water toys available on board for some ultimate thrills or enjoy a swim in stunning turquoise waters as well as the sunbathing session at the front of the yacht. Some of your group may want to venture out to the island to enjoy some shopping, local bars or restaurants. We would recommend another dinner aboard a yacht for a perfectly relaxing evening under the stars and perhaps a night swim?
- Day 3. Snorkelling and spear-fishing on a beautiful pristine reef, sail to Warderick Well, Exumas Land and Sea Park (4h hours). The Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park was the world’s first protected area of its kind, when created in 1959 by the same legislation that established the Bahamas National Trust. This 176-square-mile park is known for its pristine beauty, outstanding anchorages and breath-taking marine environment.
- Day 4. Visit the Interpretation centre, snorkelling, hiking, visit the loyalist plantation ruins, relax on the island's 30 deserted beaches. You will feel truly in paradise, undisturbed and away from noise. A true luxury in the modern days and offers a unique chance to disconnect and simply enjoy!
- Day 5. Sail to Shroud Cay (3 hours). Shroud Cay is an uninhabited archipelago of cays and rocks surrounding a shallow mangrove salina. Some exploring and swimming in a mangrove river is usually loved by the guests. Another Alfresco dinner aboard the yacht and under the stars.
- Day 6. Sail to Norman's Cay (1.5 hours). Dive a plane wreck, visit the ruins of the infamous cartel drug trafficker, Carlos. The island is infamous for its association with the Pablo Escobar’s Medellin cartel in the 80s but now is simply a pristine and stunning island with the most mesmerising snorkelling and diving spots and most stunning beaches.
- Day 7 . Return sail to Nassau (6 hours). Visit Paradise Island, the aquariums, indulge in a spot of shopping and have an evening out in of the delicious restaurants available on the island.
- Departure Day - Check-out before 10 am, flight home
This itinerary is provided as an example. You may want to make changes (duration, order of islands or length of staying at each spot) depending on your preferences and the weather.