- Day of your arrival - Arrival in Nassau in the afternoon, grocery, check-in, boarding, dinner on board
- Day 2 - Sail to Highborne Cay, Exumas (5 hours). Swim, visit the marina, shark watching, dinner on board.
- Day 3 - Snorkelling and spear-fishing on a beautiful pristine reef, sail to Warderick Well, Exumas Land and Sea Park (4h hours)
- Day 4 - Visit the Interpretation center, snorkelling, hiking, visit the loyalist plantation ruins, relax on the island's 30 deserted beaches
- Day 5 - Sail to Shroud Cay (3 hours). Visit and swimming in a mangrove river
- Day 6 - Sail to Norman's Cay (1.5 hours). Dive a plane wreck, visit the ruins of the infamous cartel drug trafficker, Carlos.
- Day 7 - Return sail to Nassau (6 hours). Visit Paradise Island, the aquariums, window-shopping, “dine-out”
- Departure Day - Check-out before 10 am, flight home
This itinerary is provided as an example. You may want to make changes depending on your preferences and the weather.