Enjoy the second-largest coral reef in the world with the most exclusive diving: a true luxury service onboard one of our vessels. Welcome to the underwater wonders of Cozumel!
We will take you to the most exclusive locations in Cozumel, where you will be offered two or three tanks for dives, and food prepared onboard the yacht by our Chef, or grilled on an unexplored beach. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful turquoise water as you relax in a sandbar.
First, we will arrive on the island where our Dive Master will be ready with all the necessary equipment for your diving and snorkeling activity. At the end of the first dive, our chef will have light snacks ready so that you refuel for the second dive. Once the diving activity is finished we will sail along the coast of the island towards the northern tip, with our final destination on the iconic Isla de la Pasión. There, we will anchor and head to the beach to have lunch in a stunning setting.
Cozumel is ranked as one of the best diving destinations in the world for one reason: every dive is simply unique. Famous oceanographers from around the world, such as Jacques Yves Cousteau, have intensively documented the underwater world of Cozumel. Diving in Cozumel is made even more surprising by the crystal-clear waters of the ocean, providing incredible visibility, as if nature knew that such beauty deserves to be seen as clearly as possible in almost every dive.
Experience an excitement-filled day, combined with the finest diving equipment, comfort, food and drinks that only we can offer, courtesy of our on-board chef.
All our diving experiences are VIP, personalized, and planned meticulously according to your wishes, regardless of distance or time.
• Arrival: At the marina, the crew will greet you with refreshing facial towels and a welcome cocktail.
• First and second hour: We will set sail east towards the second largest coral reef in the world.
• Third to fifth hour: Dive and snorkel in Cozumel.
• Sixth hour: Sailing and setting up the dining experience on the beach.
• Seventh to tenth hour: Eat, drink and enjoy the beach.
• Eleventh to twelfth hour: Sail back to Puerto Aventuras while the crew pamper you with food and drinks as you watch the sunset.