I sailed with my first boat in 1998 and since then I have been in love with sailing and the sea. I own yachts in Greece and enjoy sailing around the world.
I was born in Greece, lived and studied in UK (Bachelor / MBA) and of Polish origin. Enjoy outdoor sports and spending quality time with my family.
Our goal is not only to offer our boat for charter but provide a different holiday experience hopefully fall in love, like me, with the Aegean sea, the islands and sailing!!
The Fountaine Pajot spirit is to face forward. The Elba 45 confirms in the most seductive way our taste for the avant-garde. This luxury catamaran is made to delight the eye and to take you by surprise. The energizing line of its inverted bows, the harmonious layout of its living quarters will mesmerize any enthusiastic yachtsman.
Dynamic and stylish, the helm of our new catamaran offers easy maneuverability and will delight you with its performance. A true cruising catamaran, traversed by a magnificent luminescence, you will feel aboard the Elba 45 just as comfortable as at home with 3 fridges, generator and solar panels not to worry about staying longer at anchor and air conditioning in all cabins and saloon.
Please see the extras here
Skipper €190 per day + cabin + food
Hostess €150 per day week + cabin + food
Wifi €40 per week (5GB)
SUP (stand up paddle) €80 per week
Canoe €60 per week
Safety Net (installed) €180 per charter
Blister €250 per charter plus €500 refundable security deposit
Fishing Gear €50 per week
Underwater Fishing Gear €100 per week
Guaranteed Early Check in (by 14.00) €180
Late Check out (12.00) €250
Our catamaran can sleep up to 12 passengers in it 4 double ensuite cabins, 2 forward peak cabins, 4 WC and convertible saloon. It the perfect yacht to sail the Greek islands with it large flybridge and forward cockpits and luxurious main cockpit with teak deck.
More than 60 days before embarkation 30% of the total charter fee.
Between 59 & 31 days before embarkation 50% of the total charter fee.
Less than 30 days before embarkation 100% of the total charter fee.
The yacht is fully insured.
1) Refundable Security Deposit. The client is required to provide upon embarkation the amount of the deposit as specified by the contract according to the yacht that has been booked. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card. Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht the amount of the deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). The amount of the deposit specifies the amount that the client is liable for damages upon the yacht.
2) Damage Waiver. If client elects a damage waiver: The client is required to provide upon embarkation, for example, the amount of €40 per day of charter which is non – refundable plus the amount of €500 which is refundable upon disembarkation. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card. Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht the amount of the refundable deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). In this instance, the client pays the non-refundable waiver so that the amount of the liability in case of damage lowers to only €500. For skippered / crewed charters Damage Waiver is obligatory. Damage waiver is calculated as follows:
• €1,500 - €2,000 deposit €40 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable
• €2,001 - €2,999 deposit €50 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable
• €3,001- €4,000 deposit €60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable