I sailed with my first boat in 1998 and since then I have been in love with sailing and the sea. I own yachts in Greece and enjoy sailing around the world.
I was born in Greece, lived and studied in UK (Bachelor / MBA) and of Polish origin. Enjoy outdoor sports and spending quality time with my family.
Our goal is not only to offer our boat for charter but provide a different holiday experience hopefully fall in love, like me, with the Aegean sea, the islands and sailing!!
A single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural “revolution”,
Entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
A large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
This yacht offers 4 double cabins, 2 single forward cabins, 4 WC and a convertible saloon and can sleep up to 12 passengers.
Please see the extras here
Skipper €190 per day + cabin + food
Hostess €150 per day week + cabin + food
Wifi €40 per week (5GB)
SUP (stand up paddle) €80 per week
Canoe €60 per week
Safety Net (installed) €180 per charter
Blister €250 per charter plus €500 refundable security deposit
Fishing Gear €50 per week
Underwater Fishing Gear €100 per week
Guaranteed Early Check in (by 14.00) €180
Late Check out (12.00) €250
More than 60 days before embarkation 30% of the total charter fee.
Between 59 & 31 days before embarkation 50% of the total charter fee.
Less than 30 days before embarkation 100% of the total charter fee.
The yacht is fully insured.
1) Refundable Security Deposit. The client is required to provide upon embarkation the amount of the deposit as specified by the contract according to the yacht that has been booked. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card. Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht the amount of the deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). The amount of the deposit specifies the amount that the client is liable for damages upon the yacht.
2) Damage Waiver. If client elects a damage waiver: The client is required to provide upon embarkation, for example, the amount of €40 per day of charter which is non – refundable plus the amount of €500 which is refundable upon disembarkation. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card. Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht the amount of the refundable deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). In this instance, the client pays the non-refundable waiver so that the amount of the liability in case of damage lowers to only €500. For skippered / crewed charters Damage Waiver is obligatory. Damage waiver is calculated as follows:
• €1,500 - €2,000 deposit €40 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable
• €2,001 - €2,999 deposit €50 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable
• €3,001- €4,000 deposit €60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable