Loyal to the spirit of this earlier generation, the Oceanis 41.1 combines performance and comfort at sea. The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail. Benefiting directly from all the experience of the Oceanis range, the Oceanis 41.1 is a distillation of performance and intelligence. She is a stunning, best in class sailing yacht.
She can comfortably accommodate 8 people in 3 cabins and 8 berths. She boasts 2 showers and 2 WC's. She is the ideal vessel for your family holiday or that retreat for your group of friends, to discover the beautiful Balearic islands from sea. The yacht is equipped for offshore sailing of up to 60 miles from the coast, and is suitable for sailing to Menorca or Ibiza. We are happy to create a unique itinerary for you.
Day charter: From € 500 / day in low season to € 960 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 2'280 / week in low season to € 4'700 / week in high season.
Outboard motor: €150
Skipper: €250 per day
Bed linen: €30 / cabin
Towels: €15 / person
Charter pack: €400 (includes all extras for 6 persons)
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included). Full risk insurance is available for €99 per day, 149€ per weekend and 297€ per week.
|€ 400 - € 770||per half day|
|€ 500 - € 960||per day|
|€ 2'280 - € 4'700||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.