Azimut 62 Evolution
Book this boat
From €3680 per day
With a family history of working in the yachting industry, it only made sense to follow suit. I grew up on and around boats through my childhood which was spent in sailing and cruising on various coast lines throughout Greece. Always have a love for the water. I always treat our guests to vibrant and exciting locations in the Ionian Islands, or wisp them away to secluded and isolated anchorages. With guitar in hand and a thirst for adventure I am ready to share adventure and love for cruising with whole hearted enthusiasts or anyone who just wants to kick back, relax, and enjoy one of nature’s paradises.
Visit a small and elegant island in the Kefalonia region
History and beauty, this is Ithaca
Enjoy the diversity of wildlife and landscape of Kyllin and Keri
Enjoy a lovely, personalised cruise in the Ionian Sea
Visit one of the most famous islands in the world
Round of Zakynthos
Visit all of the beauties of Zakynthos island
South of Zakynthos is the lovely island of Strofades
The Azimut 62 Evolution is a large, modern motorboat, with an impressive full beam master cabin; the yacht was refurbished in 2014 and offers sumptuous accommodation for a total 6 guests in 3 well appointed cabins, all fully air conditioned with their own en suite facilities. With an elegant decoration in contemporary style, you will enjoy all the spaces on board.
Visit the south coast of Zakynthos island, to the islet of Peluso where the sea turtle's Caretta- Caretta Park is. The famous bay of Laganas where we get the chance to admire and photograph the Caretta-Caretta a rare species of Mediterranean Sea Turtle that comes to Zakynthos to lay its eggs, swimming below us. The small island of Marathonisi and Keri where we can see and discover the wonderful caves by getting inside.
The daily price for Azimut62 includes: bunkers which are calculated at today's rate; crew and VAT 24%.
Feel free to contact us for more daily cruises and our weekly prices.
Minimal rental period: day
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Deck shower
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Snorkelling equipment
Strict (50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in, otherwise no refund. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 7 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.