The design of Elan yachts offers a unique combination of high sailing performance with spaces for comfortable holidays. A wide cockpit (teak sitting and cockpit floor) is combined with a straight and wide deck for sunbathing. Under the deck, the saloon is equipped with large hatches and windows, allowing for additional light to enter. The yacht has 4 cabins and 2 WC/Showers, making it easier for 8-10 persons to stay and sleep onboard.
Features that facilitate sailing: Folding propeller, new sails (2016), roller mainsail. The bow thruster facilitates the manoeuvres in the port, while the ice-box on the cockpit table brings you the cold drinks right when you need it most
|€ 2'050 - € 4'200||per week|
|Linen (sheets & towels)||Included|
|End cleaning||€ 160||Per booking||Obligatory|
|WIFI||€ 50||Per piece||Optional|
|BBQ||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Safety Net||€ 200||Per piece||Optional|
|Stand-up paddle board||€ 120||Per piece||Optional|
|Kayak||€ 120||Per piece||Optional|
|Dinghy with outboard engine||Included|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 1'330||Per week||Optional|
|Hostess||€ 1'100||Per week||Optional|
1. Advance payment, 50% of charter upon booking confirmation
2. Full payment, 50% of charter a month prior to booking
3. End cleaning is paid in cash on embarkation day
4. Security Deposit is withheld on credit card on embarkation day
1. No later than 60 days before charter starts: Return 50% of advance payment
2. 30-60 days before charter starts: No refund of advance payment, unless the yacht is booked by another client at the same charter rate
3. 30 days before charter starts: No refund of payment, unless the yacht is booked by another client at the same charter rate
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Some clients love some sailing lessons when others want to discover some true local delicacies away from tourist crowds. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.
Our hostess will look after the guests, prepare light meals and serve the guests onboard during the charter. Discreet, professional and experiences in charters, she will ensure the guests are truly taken care of and can simply sit back and enjoy!