Kostas is a passionate sailor since childhood and currently manages a handful of quality sailing yachts based in Greece
The design of Elan yachts offers a unique combination of high sailing performance with spaces for comfortable holidays. A wide cockpit (teak sitting and cockpit floor) is combined with straight and wide deck for sunbathing. Under the deck, the saloon is equipped with large hatches and windows, allowing for additional light to enter. The yacht has 4 cabins and 2 WC/Showers, making it easier for 8-10 persons to stay and sleep onboard.
Features that facilitate sailing: Folding propeller, new sails (2016), roller mainsail. The bow thruster facilitates the manoeuvres in the port, while the ice-box on the cockpit table brings you the cold drinks right when you need it most
From 2,900 EUR / week (Price may vary due to season and availability, enquire for an official offer)
End Cleaning: 160 EUR
Outboard engine (optional): included
Refundable Security Deposit: 1,000 EUR
Skipper Fee: 1,330 EUR plus meals. The skipper requires her/his own cabin.
Additional Services (airport transfer, water toys, wifi) are available upon request.
Seasonal and last-minute discounts are available - simply message us with your dates!
1. Advance payment, 50% of charter upon booking confirmation
2. Full payment, 50% of charter a month prior to booking
3. End cleaning is paid in cash on embarkation day
4. Security Deposit is withheld on credit card on embarkation day
1. No later than 60 days before charter starts: Return 50% of advance payment
2. 30-60 days before charter starts: No refund of advance payment, unless the yacht is booked by another client at the same charter rate
3. 30 days before charter starts: No refund of payment, unless the yacht is booked by another client at the same charter rate
The yacht is insured for damages to own yacht, third parties (e.g. other boats) and for injuries to third parties (including the crew). The initial amount of the Security Deposit is not covered by the insurance scheme, so the charterer is liable for any damage to the boat, up to the amount of the Security Deposit
This unique experience has been created as a result of the trip undertaken by Boataffair clients. It has a perfect combination of everything you want on a sailing trip. Calm waters of the Saronic Gulf for a relaxed sailing, visiting uninhibited...
Sailing with our family can be a wonderful experience as long as we take care of our children’s particular needs
Enjoy your sailing trip and dive in the heart of the Aegean Sea!
Sailing lessons for amateurs in Greece. First time on board? Learn the basic tasks to master a sailing yacht, without additional charge from our professional skippers!