The Flyer 10 conceals a real live-aboard power boat behind a dayboat concept. Stylish and sporty, this large outboard powerboat offers greater thrills and four large living spaces, for everyone to enjoy!
The driving station allows four people facing the sea to enjoy all the thrills, with two bolster seats beside the console and a double seat on the port side. The cockpit has increased space and modularity, with foot-rest seats as well as an aft bench that folds back in seconds to form a large sunbathing area overlooking the swim platform. A rigid T-top or bimini can be installed to protect this area.
Bordering on a sport cruiser, the Flyer 10 provides unique living space. The two double berths, divided among a saloon cabin and a mid-cabin, mean that you can spend a few nights on board. The boat is truly comfortable with a proper shower room, with a head separate from the shower, in addition to a large storage space at the foot of the stairway. Two long hull windows pleasantly bathe the interior in light.
Step up aboard the Flyer 10 and enjoy an unforgettable day with friends and family.
|€ 700 - € 1'100||per day|
|€ 3'190 - € 3'190||per week|
|Bed linen||€ 30||Per piece||Optional|
|Towels||€ 15||Per person||Optional|
|Banana Boat||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Snorkelling equipment||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Donut||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Wake Board||€ 60||Per piece||Optional|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.