The Flyer 10 conceals a real live-aboard powerboat behind a dayboat concept. Stylish and sporty, this large outboard powerboat offers greater thrills and four large living spaces, for everyone to enjoy!
The driving station allows four people facing the sea to enjoy all the thrills, with two bolster seats beside the console and a double seat on the port side. The cockpit has increased space and modularity, with foot-rest seats as well as an aft bench that folds back in seconds to form a large sunbathing area overlooking the swim platform. A rigid T-top or bimini can be installed to protect this area.
Bordering on a sport cruiser, the Flyer 10 provides unique living space. The two double berths, divided among a saloon cabin and a mid-cabin, mean that you can spend a few nights on board. The boat is truly comfortable with a proper shower room, with a head separate from the shower, in addition to a large storage space at the foot of the stairway.Two long hull windows pleasantly bathe the interior in light.
Day charter: From € 700 / day in low season to € 1'100 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 3'190 / week in low season to € 5'390 / week in high season.
Prices may vary according to the season and the number of passengers. Please enquire via the in-built Boataffair Messenger for further details.
Skipper: €250 per day
Kit Snorkel €60
Bedlinen €60 / cabin & Towels €15 / guest
The deposit amount is being reduced to €450 if hiring a full risk insurance to enjoy a total coverage during your charter (fuel, sails and non fixed parts not included).
Let yourself go along the coast while having fun with water toys such as donut, banana or wakeboard!
|€560 - €880||per half day|
|€700 - €1'100||per day|
|€3'190 - €3'190||per week|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.