The Beneteau Monte Carlo 6 is the crowning achievement of the premium line created by Beneteau in 2013 and she has won over the most demanding boaters worldwide.
She has an attractively flared hull design and round elegantly crafted portholes. Immediately recognizable at sea, this magnificent motor cruiser is also characterized by the luxurious living space on the flybridge. Equipped with two Cummins 600 hp engines, she reaches a top speed of 28 knots and has all
the torque needed for dynamic acceleration.
The Monte Carlo 6 boasts great harmony between incredibly spacious living spaces and a layout marrying interaction with privacy. Top quality materials and detailed finishes offer a unique lifestyle for a motor cruiser this size. The interior boasts a spacious and open design, seamlessly connecting the galley at the centre of the boat with the huge lounge and central steering station. With three beautiful cabins with en-suite shower rooms, below deck is the paragon of luxury.
Day charter: From € 1'750 / day in low season to € 2'700 / day in high season.
Weekly charter: From € 14'000 / week in low season to € 19'500 / week in high season.
|€1'750 - €2'700||per half day|
|€1'750 - €2'700||per day|
|€14'000 - €19'500||per week|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Some clients love some sailing lessons when others want to discover some true local delicacies away from tourist crowds. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.