Loyal to the spirit of this earlier generation, the Oceanis 41.1 combines performance and comfort at sea. The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail, making a particularly noteworthy entry into the market for this size of boat. Benefiting directly from all the experience of the Oceanis range, the Oceanis 41.1 is a distillation of performance and intelligence. It is the best in class!
|€ 2'280 - € 4'700||per week|
|Bed linen||€ 30||Per piece||Optional|
|Towels||€ 15||Per person||Optional|
|Outboard Engine||€ 150||Per piece||Optional|
|Skipper & Crew||Price||Unit||Option|
|Skipper||€ 250||Per day||Optional|
10 weeks (80% refund up until 10 weeks prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
• The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
• For a 80% refund, cancellation must be made 10 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 60% refund, cancellation must be made 4 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• For a 20% refund, cancellation must be made 2 full weeks prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
• If the Renter cancels less than 2 weeks in advance, there is no refund.
• If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Our highly seasoned and experienced skipper offers a lot more to clients than just navigation. He is happy to share their local insight into all the hidden gem of places, personalise itineraries to ensure every guest's interest is catered for and the group has the best possible time. Our skipper is highly trusted, discreet and very personable. Some clients love some sailing lessons when others want to discover some true local delicacies away from tourist crowds. Nothing will be the issue for your skipper, who is passionate to deliver the utmost experience to clients.