Book this boat
From €920 per day
Our love for the sea and its beauties has lead us to set up our yachting company, which was established in 2004. We provide our customers with the highest level of service. With safety we discover the journey with the sails up and a new way of holidaying.
With or without any prior sailing knowledge, this is the simplest way of holidaying without any responsibilities and without having to deal with any of the usual procedures of chartering a yacht and its maintenance... because our experienced and fully trained crew is always at your service. Visit places only a few can enjoy, sail, holiday, fish, swim and have a marvelous time. It would be a great pleasure and honour to have you sailing with us!!
We take great pleasure in offering you our bespoke experiences in Cretan waters - our indicated price above is valid for the following two programs:
1) Sunset cruise: 460 EUR. Every evenning at 7:15pm we set sail to the most picturesque bay of St. George. Pamper yourself with a unique experience to dive into the crystal clear waters of the bay of St. George, enjoy the majestic sunset on the sea, taste local Cretan wine, take unforgettable pictures on the upper deck overlooking the sea during sunset, relax and enjoy the waves. We normally get back at 22pm. The price is per cruise and not per person. It includes skipper, crew, fuel, fresh wine and fruit.
2) Island Cruise for the day: 920 EUR. At 9.30am we depart at the port of Chersonissos. We arrive in Dia at about 11:15. We stop at the bay of Virgin Mary to swim in crystal clear turquoise water, to snorkel or to fish just for fun. Then we sail to the bay of St. George for a barbeque lunch and to explore the island, to sunbathe and to swim. At 4:30pm we leave Dia and return to Chersonissos at 6:15pm. The price is per cruise and not per person. It includes skipper, crew, fuel, fruit, coffee, water, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment and the meat menu.
Minimal rental period: half day
- CD Player
- Chart plotter
- Deck shower
- Fishing equipment
- Kitchen amenities
- Navigation system (GPS)
- Onboard WiFi
- Snorkelling equipment
- USB Ports
Extra Strict 30 Days (50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button.
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 30 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
Third Party and Passenger Liabilities as per policy including minimum limits for: Loss of life or personal injury per person: € 50,000 b) Loss of or damage to any other vessel or property: €150,000 c) Pollution Expenses: €150,000