Book this boat
From €260 per day
Semirrigida of 6 meters, with engine of 130 hp 4 -stroke Yamaha, with capacity for 8 people recommended for 6, ideal to move around the Bay of Palma easily, with a capacity of reaching 30 knots, is ideal to go at a cruising speed of 20/22, this will allow you to move from beach to beach along the coast, with awning, solarium, sounding board, shower, stereo, very comfortable and safe, reduced consumption thanks to its Yamaha 4-stroke 130cv engine
Visit exclusive beaches from the sea, ask us for snorkeling equipment (they are free) or rent a wake, skis or a drag to enjoy the day. Discover places like El Mago beach, Cala Fornells, Portals Vells and all these wonderful beaches will be a pleasure for your senses.
Please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Gas consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
Skipper : 160.00 EUR per day
Skipper half day : 110.00 EUR half day
Book half a day from 180 EUR.
Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 18:00 h.
Base port: The Mooring at the base port is included
The boat does not have to return to the home port every night.
Minimal rental period: half day
- Deck shower
- Snorkelling equipment
Flexible (Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by Thursday of that week before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
This Rib is fully insured for charter. Please feel free to ask us for details.