This is our Quicksilver Motor Yacht 'Seafire'. We bought her in 2015 and she is in a fabulous condition - like brand new. Our boat is ideal for a day out with the family or with friends to explore the remote beaches of Marseillan or for a ride to le Cap d'Agde for a luncheon or afternoon coffee. The boat is ideal for 5 to 7 people and boasts a big sundeck and a spacious cabin where you can neatly store your belongins. Her strong engine will ensure you get everywhere you like in no time. We look forward to welcoming you on board to show you the beautiful waters and ports of Marseillan and surroundings.
Full day: 250 EUR
Half day (4 hours): 150 EUR
Above prices do not include petrol and will be charged upon completion of the rental and will depend on usage during the rental.
Minimal rental period: half day
Moderate (Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except Boataffair’s Service Fee)
- The Service Fee payable to Boataffair is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Renter clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to the Boat’s local Check-in time (or 9:00 AM if not specified) on the day of Check-in. For example, if Check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before Check-in time.
- If the Renter cancels less than 5 days in advance, there is no refund.
- If the Renter arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund.
This boat is fully insured for Co-Navigation and peer to peer rental
Ratings & reviews
Experience created by Boataffair for me was truly authentic and unforgettable, and the one that I will surely come back for!
Post booking the boat online, the communication was very fast and easy and focused on meeting my ''wants'. They really ''crafted'' the experience for me: I had a chance to enjoy boating, swim in clear waters off the boat and visit a little picturesque port of Cap Agde.
Booked online and it was very simple. Fortuitously the CEO of Boataffair was in the area at the time so we actually received a meet and greet which was first class.
The boat itself was more than we'd hoped for; the tuition was informative yet made simple and the whole family had an amazing experience cruising the Med in the South of France.
Without hesitation, we will be using the Boataffair experience again.